08 Jan What Are You Committed to Creating This Year?
Year of the Dog.
The new year got me thinking + feeling into all the learning experiences, highs + lows… the complete and utter mashup that unfolded from 2017 – what a year of extremes it was – and couldn’t help but journal a few declarations for 2018.
This will be the year of…
- fulfilling all you’ve dreamed of.
- being loyal to your own desires, staying on the path + committing to their fulfillment.
- loving yourself enough to give self-permission to create a life you truly LOVE.
- taking FULL ownership + responsibility for your choices.
- walking away from everything that isn’t serving you, even when it is painful.
- making tough decisions and risk heartbreak.
- showing up with love + kindness even if you are judged.
- being vulnerable + putting your heart on the line.
- being committed to serving your body, mind, + spirit in ways that honour your present + future.
- choosing love over fear.
- setting personal boundaries + risk not being liked.
- letting go of expectations, even at the risk of disappointment.
- sitting in discomfort + forging on anyway.
- having massive courage + making the decision to take risks.
Here’s to your 2018.
I hope it allows you to focus on what’s truly important for you.❤
What are you creating this year?
And let’s celebrate it with each other! (share in the comments)
#2018declarations #celebrateyou #yearofthedog
(* Part of this was inspired by the lovely Suzanne Hanna.)