10 Jun Things I Do to Be More Confident in Business
How different would your brand be if every morning you began your day choosing to be the beautiful, confident, powerhouse entrepreneur you know you can be?
Here are some things I did to be more confident in my business:
1. Every morning I visualize myself embodying the qualities that I know I need to have to achieve the goals I want⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. If ever I mess up or make a “mistake”, I don’t beat myself up – instead I’m kind to myself + find the solution, not dwell on the problem⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. I focus on activities that will move me forward in my day in terms of productivity to also feel more accomplished.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. I take a lot of breaks to get out of my monkey mind (overthinking) + into my body. ie. a power walk or a yoga pose⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. I trust myself to make good decisions⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
6. I decide to no longer do the things that zap my energy⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
7. I have rock solid boundaries both personally + in my business⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
“Fake it til you make it” has also served me well. Some don’t subscribe to it, but I do, because I believe that we all have an inner wisdom that innately knows we can do, be, or have ANYTHING.
That said, being confident will give you the leverage you need to turn the “maybes” into a “hell yes” – giving you infinite possibilities to turn your business on its head overnight.
Confidence doesn’t mean you’re walking around looking down on everyone around you with arrogance + conceit.
… you know your worth + value
… you’re ready to unapologetically move into the fullest expression of who you are + who you’re growing into
… AND you’re determined to share it!🔥💙
How are you choosing confidence this week?
✨ If you’ve been wanting to work with me + you’re looking to exude that confidence + clarity in your brand… Now’s your chance!
✨Only 1 day left of the Beyond Branding Special + I won’t be discounting my prices again for brand consulting so take advantage! (Not a sales tactic, just keeping it real!)